Links to Other Sites
www.invictus-utilities.co.uk and www.invictus-utilities.com contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for privacy practices on other sites. This policy applies solely to your use of our Website.
You can visit our site without telling us who you are or giving us any personally identifiable information. Invictus Utilities does not capture and store any information which personally identifies you (“Personal Information”), except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email, or by using an electronic form, or enquiring about any of our products or services. The information we may collect and/or store if you request information or purchase our products or services could be your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, VAT registration, payment card/account details, and/or company details.
Use of Your Information
Non-personal Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. This may include:
- The Internet Domain and IP address from which you access the Website. These IP addresses are not linked to any personal data so all visitors to our Website remain anonymous;
- Which type of browser and operating system is used to access the Website;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The pages you visit; and
- Whether you clicked on a link to Invictus Utilities Website from another site.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure and comply fully with the Data Protection Act 1998. In order to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our security technologies and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure that they are up to date and effective.
You must keep secret any personal security codes and passwords that we may give you for your access to certain areas of the Website and comply with any instructions that we may give you in order to keep such details safe. You should ensure that any payment transactions you make are made in a secure environment.
Control of Your Personal Information
You are in control of how we use the information you provide. You can, at any time:
- Access the information we hold about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to cover our costs;
- Ask for your personal information to be corrected or updated;
- Ask us to remove your personal information from our records; or
- Tell us if you do not want us to use your personal information for the purposes outlined above.
To do this, please contact us at email@example.com